Welcome to my stop on the SFR Brigade Holiday Showcase! Today I’m sharing with you my Christmas wish list and the wish list of two of my favorite characters, Silver and Malia. There’s also an awesome giveaway and to win, all you have to do is share one of your holiday wishes with me. Let’s get started.
Siren’s wish list
1. Peace on Earth. I know this sounds generic, but with the way the world is today, this is truly my number one wish.
2. A healthy family.
3. The ability to clone myself. (Seriously.) Now let’s see what Silver and Malia want for Christmas.
1. Not to be a wanted criminal. It’s hard to woo a female if you can’t take her anywhere without pictures of yourself being plastered on the walls.
2. The ability to change the past without it disrupting the timeline. I like my present situation how it is. I love the female fate has gifted me with and I am sure she loves me. Well, she will love me, once she gets over the fact that I kidnapped her. If going back in time wouldn’t change what I have now, I would go back and stop my past self from becoming a space pirate.
3. I wish Malia would trust me more. I would never do anything to hurt her. Oh, and if I could have one more wish, I wish that my crew would stop making kissy faces whenever Malia and I walk into a room. It’s disturbing.
1. I wish I would have never been kidnapped and taken from my diner.
2. I wish Silver never walked into my life with those sexy silver eyes and that seductive smile of his.
3. I wish I wasn’t falling in love with the male who tried to destroy my planet. And if I could have another wish, I wish that his crew would stop making me feel welcomed and treating me like I’m their long lost friend. Their friendship is thwarting my escape plan.
All Malia Valdese wants to do is survive in the Outlands and serve food to the patrons of her diner. She doesn’t want anything to do with the handsome silver-eyed stranger who keeps showing up after closing time, asking her weird questions and making her feel something she hasn’t felt in years, desire.
She doesn’t care that he’s the sexiest male she’s ever seen or that he stares at her like she’s the main course. Steering clear of him is her plan. Well, it was the plan, before he turned her world upside down with four words…. You’re coming with me.
Apparently she has no say in the matter.
She’s not on the menu. But she’s what he hungers for.
Her scent tells him she’s his and the wanted pictures popping up all over the dark-net tells him he needs to lay low for a while. Having her next to him in bed while he tries to clear his name is the plan. Unfortunately, his enemies are closer than he thought and now they’ve found his weakness…. her.
Can he shield his mate from the consequences of his dark past? Or will she flee to his enemies to escape him and the intense emotions he stirs inside of her?
No matter what she chooses, he has no intention of letting her go… ever.
She faced him once more. “Can we talk now?”
There were a hundred other things he’d rather do with his mouth than talk, but those things would have to wait. Stars, he prayed it wasn’t a long wait.
“Yeah,” Silver cleared his throat. “We can talk.” He sat down in his chair and waited for her to do the same.
Seated across from him, she sat with her back ramrod straight and her hands on her knees. “Let’s start with why you showed up at my diner a few wanings ago.”
Oh, she wanted to start from the beginning. Okay.
“I was there for you.”
Here goes everything. “Because you’re my mate.”
She blinked. Her mouth opened then closed. Silver waited on her to say something, anything. Her eyes traveled up and down his form and when they returned to his gaze she didn’t seem impressed.
“You’re my mate?”
“Please, try not to sound too happy about it.” His sarcastic remark brought the anger out of her. It also brought her out of her seat.
“What the hell, Silver? You can’t just mate someone just because.”
“It wasn’t a just because kind of thing. Fate doesn’t work like that.”
“I don’t care. You have to reverse it.”
“It can’t be reversed.”
“But, but,” She placed her hand on her forehead. “I think I feel faint.”
“You should sit down.”
“No, I don’t want to sit down. I want to stand up. No, I want to throw stuff.” She grabbed the first item she saw and turned to him.
She stared at the item then put it back down and grabbed another item.
“That’s yours too.”
A frown took shape on her face. “What’s yours in here?”
“So you married me so you can have my stuff?”
“We’re not married.”
“Married, mated, same thing.”
“No, married people can get divorced.”
My new Sci-Fi Romance is available today! It will make a great stocking stuffer…well, a great kindle stuffer. Same thing.
Her name is Anika Kaleen. She’s a galactic bounty hunter.
My enemies call me Death. I’m her target.
Falling for her should be the last thing on my mind. Yet, she’s all I think about. It’s ironic that the only female I want, wants me dead. She’s no match for me. Her pride drives her to continue searching for me. My feelings for her keep me from ending her life and putting a stop to this madness.
I’ve tried warning her away. I’ve tried scaring her away. Nothing is working. The only thing her determination is doing is making me want her more. I told her to stop hunting me. I told her if our paths crossed again, I would take her. She didn’t listen. She never listens. But I always keep my promises.
She wants me dead.
I want her… period.
Let’s see which one of us completes our mission.
Time for a giveaway!
I’m giving away two copies of my Sci-Fi Romance, Her Alien Protector, to two lucky commenters. All you have to do is tell me one of your holiday wishes. It can be anything, as long as it doesn’t involve politics. LOL.
But wait…. there’s more.
Be sure to stop by all the blogs participating in the Sci-Fi Holiday Showcase. Each blog has a special giveaway going on! Good luck and happy holidays.
Showcase Link: http://sfrcontests.blogspot.com/p/sfr-brigade-presents.html
Holiday Romances by Siren Allen….
Bk 1: Christmas Fantasy – http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Fantasy-Diary-Book-ebook/dp/B00KXE6SF4/
Bk 2: Dark Fantasies – http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OGPJ2KO
BK 3: Wicked Fantasies – Coming in the Winter 2017
Sign up for Siren’s Newsletter to stay updated on this series: